Keep essential items easily accessible with the OBR ADV Gear Big Sky Tank Bag. The Big Sky Tank Bag utilizes a unique detachable base panel that securely attaches to any Adventure or Dual Sport motorcycle using two sub frame adjustable buckle straps at the rear of the bag and one adjustable steer neck buckle strap at the front of the bag. Our quick release base panel allows you to easily remove the tank bag during ride breaks or at the end of the day when moto-camping without losing your strap settings, plus the rear of the bag has a built in carry handle that makes it even easier to take with you!
A padded spacious main compartment is perfect for organizing items you wish to keep close at hand such as cameras, first aid, and rain gear. A full coverage rain cover is included with each soft bag to protect your contents when one of those mid ride rain storms sneaks up on you. There are two smaller lid pockets that sit above the main pocket for storage of smaller items. The upper pocket has a clear top that is perfect for cell phones, maps, or trip documentation.
Designed with larger ADV or Adventure touring bikes in mind, but will also fit Enduro and Mid-Size Dual Sport motorcycles.
- High strength, abrasion and water resistant Ballistic Nylon construction
- Heavy duty #10 coil zippers won’t jam up in the dust
- Secure attachment through bikes frame/sub frame utilizing supplied adjustable Side Release Buckle (SRB) straps
- Spacious 7" x 12" x 6" main compartment with adjustable internal divider
- Two pockets in the lid, one is clear for visibility of contents
- Integrated carry handle at the rear of the tank bag
- Reflective side webbing with Molle loops for accessory attachment and high visibility
- Internal D-ring for clipping keys or other items you really don’t want to lose
- 4 external D-rings on top lid with 3mm shock cord gives you a place to stash gloves or other small gear during a ride break
- Slip on rain cover provides additional protection against that inevitable rain shower (included)
All OBR ADV Gear products are designed and proudly made in the USA!